We can bring your maintenance records up to date and keep you there with this helpful service. This service is designed especially for those utilities with limited budgets or in need of temporary staff augmentation. We can help your maintenance efforts by verifying records, scheduling tasks, and tracking maintenance of relays, breakers, batteries and other equipment.
It is an important function requiring skills in growth forecasting, system integrity concerns, interconnects, legal orders, budgeting and other such items. It may also require developing cost estimates and financial justifications.
Doing a system study is perhaps the most important part of the job. Often strategic decisions require the systematic reviews of several options to achieve the same goal. Our engineers will help you develop and analyze energy studies.
Do you have the people that can direct and oversee work but just lack the time or personnel to complete it? We can supply you with talented and experienced utility engineers and other personnel to assist you on that difficult or time consuming job. Our personnel work under your care and direction using your standards to provide a cost efficient way to get the job done the way you want it. Our expertise includes transmission line design, substation design, panel and I&C layouts, testing and startup liaison services.
We have staff experienced as the Owner’s Engineer dealing on a day-to-day basis with the Client’s staff, other engineering companies, and others needing to address issues or seeking approvals.
This is a comprehensive program to help track your project. As liaison to your contractors, we will track time and expenses and assist with oversight, testing and startups.
Experienced engineers will prepare standards on equipment, purchasing procedures, construction, and maintenance of electric utility systems.
Scanning & Plotting Services
Scan images to 42” wide into several popular formats.
Make Black & White and Color Plots to 42”.
Drawing Conversions – AutoCAD
We will scan your drawings from mylars, linen or microfiche and convert them to a bitmap, tiff or jpg or other popular format, clean them up, then paste them into an AutoCAD or Intergraph file. These files are “For Viewing Purposes Only” and are not suited for those that require the interactive features of a fully rasterized AutoCAD file.
This program is set-up to transfer your existing mylars, microfiche, or linen drawings into rasterized CAD drawings. Line sags are duplicated using mathematical formulas instead of just digitized dots on a drawing connected by lines. This allows us to offer drawings that can actually be worked on in AutoCAD for not much more than the cost of simple scanned drawings that are useful only for viewing. We are very proud of this service. Our engineers work with designers and CCAD operators to help ensure your prints are reproduced accurately and neatly. Often, we are able to note discrepancies, or omissions on prints that can be corrected.
With this service we completely redraw your existing hard copy drawings into an AutoCAD or Intergraph format. Engineers review drawings and if desired, highlight discrepancies or errors of they are discovered.
These services are designed to help with each step in the print management process and are suitable for the smallest of companies to the largest. We even offer a very efficient electronic file system for your employees and vendors.
- Scanning – Scan existing hardcopy drawings into an image format
- Basic CAD – Pull image drawings into CAD and add title blocks to scanned images
- Convert to CAD – Using CAD, completely redraw your hardcopy drawings
- Catch up Services – Reconcile existing revisions and company standards into the master drawing
- On-going Services – Add new revisions to master drawings, prepare drawings for release, update masters after project completion using the as-built drawings
These services can be done on a project by project basis or can be part of a strategic campaign to reconcile your company.
- Follows print management protocols
- Locks out new updates in Master file until the previous revisions have been completed and the previous file is released
- Master file library area
- Personal work space
- Conferencing area
- Secured vendor access areas located outside the library firewall for pickup and drop off of electronic files
- USB security keys for controlled vendor access
- SAS70 hosted environment
- Develop consistent standards for title blocks, fonts, scales, paper space, metadata, and other items
- Bring everything up to date
- Organize and maintain drawings using sophisticated software
- Maintain file access rights to employees, vendors and others as needed for Masters and vendors areas
- Prepare drawings for bids and give access through our software to vendors
- Ensure vendors follow standards on all as-builts
- Reconcile as-builts and update Master File
Put Our Expertise to Work for You: (833) 484.3376 to get started!